OCALA, FL—E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a manufacturer of fire apparatus, has announced the delivery of a new TITAN® 4×4 aircraft rescue and firefighting (ARFF) vehicle to the Sault Ste. Marie Airport in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada. This is the airport’s second E-ONE TITAN 4×4 ARFF vehicle.
Features of the new Sault Ste. Marie 4×4 TITAN ARFF vehicle include:
- Scania 670 HP engine and a Twin Disc Transmission.
- Hale 11,355-L/min (3,000-gpm) pump.
- 6,050 liter (1600 gallon) water/852 liter (225 gallon) Class B foam tank.
- 250 kg. (500 lbs.) dry chemical vessel.
- Dual-agent reel with 30m (100 ft.) of twin 2.5m (1 in.) hose.
- Winterization system for extreme climates.
- Structural driver side pump panel.
- 1,420-L/min (375-gpm) low flow/2,839-L/min (750-gpm) high-flow air-aspirated roof turret.
- 1,136-L/min (300-gpm) single-flow bumper turret.
- 10-kw Harrison hydraulic generator.
- 110-V Night Scan Powerlite LED Light tower.
The vehicle arrived in Sault Ste. Marie in December. “E-ONE is excited to deliver another TITAN 4×4 ARFF vehicle to the Sault Ste. Marie Airport. This is their second unit since 2014,” said Derrick Dias, Government and Airport Sales Representative for E-ONE. “We are honored that the Sault Ste. Marie Airport has continued to trust E-ONE to provide them with industry leading vehicles that help protect lives and property.”
E-ONE introduced the TITAN® 4×4 ARFF in 2018 as the first configuration in a completely new line of ARFF products. The new TITAN® series has a striking aggressive stance with innovative styling features and offers industry leading performance in several key measurable categories such as acceleration, braking, dynamic stability and pumping performance.
For more information, visit www.e-one.com.