OCALA, FL—E-ONE has announced its new TITAN® 4×4 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle, as the first configuration in a completely new line of ARFF products. The new TITAN® series has an aggressive stance with innovative styling features and offers performance in several key measurable categories such as acceleration, braking, dynamic stability, and pumping performance.
The E-ONE TITAN® 4×4 provides:
- POWER with an available 770-hp engine, providing 2,215 foot pounds of torque for greater acceleration.
- CONTROL with a variable rate coil spring v-link suspension and 17-inch disc brakes as standard, coupled with dual calipers on each front wheel end.
- STORAGE with a total of 360 cubic feet including a full transverse compartment.
- KNOCKDOWN with 3,000-gpm pump, electronic foam proportioning with patented ECOLOGIC® calibration system and multiple high-flow turret configurations including the low-attack high-flow RHINO® bumper turret.
- PAYLOAD capacity with 1,585 gallons of water, 225 gallons of foam, and 500 pounds of auxiliary agent.
- SERVICEABILITY with a redesigned rear body providing ground level maintenance access from either side of the vehicle as well as from the spacious top deck.
- OPTIONS with the TITAN® 4×4 EXT, a 54-foot high reach extendable turret (HRET).
“The new TITAN® 4×4 is truly an amazing work, combining performance with robust firefighting systems in a revolutionary design not often seen on vehicles of this size,” says Matt Reda, E-ONE’s global product manager. “The anticipation and customer response has already resulted in new orders. E-ONE is very proud of the teamwork and commitment that drove this project from recognition of worldwide customer demands to engineering conceptual designs and daily interaction with the program team. We are confident that the new TITAN® offers technologies and functionality that, moving forward, will raise the expectations of buyers across the globe in the ARFF market sector.”
For more information, visit the TITAN® Product Page.