, a subsidiary of REV Group, has announced the delivery of nine new TITAN® 4×4 aircraft rescue and firefighting (ARFF) vehicles to the Peruvian Corporation of Airports and Commercial Aviation (CORPAC S.A.).Key features of these new E-ONE 4×4 TITAN ARFF
- 700-hp Scania® engine with Twin Disc Transmission
- Hale® pump rated at 3,000 gallons per minute
- 1,585-gallon water tank
- 225-gallon class B foam concentrate tank
- 500-pound dry chemical system
- Weldon® V-MUX Electrical system, with touch screen interface in cab.
- Vista display screen at the pump control panel.
- Fire Research Corporation AUTOFOAM SC™ around-the-pump class B foam system
- Hannay® swing-out style dual agent discharge reel
- Structural firefighting capabilities
- Akron® dual-agent roof turret capable of discharging up to 1,200 gpm
- Akron® bumper turret capable of discharging 300 gpm
- NFPA 414 compliance
The Peruvian Corporation of Commercial Airports and Aviation Inc. (CORPAC), as part of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications (MTC), provides air navigation, control tower, radio communications, and air traffic control services at all airports in Peru, and also operates the ground side of the airports, terminals, runways and fire stations at more than 30 airports and airfields throughout the country.The nine TITAN ARFFs are going to airport locations throughout Peru. Locations include remote airports in areas of the Amazon rainforest such as Atalaya, Mazamari and Juanjui; in the Andes near Andahuaylas; along the coast to Nazca, Chimbote and Ilo; and near the gates of the Amazon to Jaen and Rioja.“As E-ONE’s exclusive dealer in Peru, AASACI has placed and maintained in optimal condition the largest fleet of ARFFs in the territory,” said Victor Ruiz-Caro, of AASACI. “We are proud to incorporate nine more TITAN units to make a total of 44 E-ONE TITAN ARFFs in the last 19 years distributed nationwide. These are part of more than 70 E-ONE fire and rescue trucks delivered to different refineries, mines and fire municipal companies in Peru.”“E-ONE is excited to deliver these, new generation, state-of-the-art TITAN 4×4 ARFF vehicles to CORPAC, in Peru,” said Joel Allen, Director of International Sales for E-ONE. “CORPAC first ordered E-ONE TITANs in 2000 and we are honored that over 19 years later they continue to trust E-ONE for their Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle needs.” For more information, visit www.e-one-com